Shalabh Chaturvedi wrote:
> I just created a 'Traversable DTML Document' product. You can get it here:
> http://www.zope.org/Members/shalabh/TraversableDTMLDoc/
>
> It is a ZClass product based on the TraversableMixin (which you'll have to
> install anyway) to be found here:
> http://www.zope.org/Members/shalabh/TraversableMixin/
>
> And yes, you can use the mixin to create any ZClass that is 'traversable'. For
> example create a new ZClass with DTMLMethod and the TraversableMixin as bases
> and you have a 'Traversable DTML Method' (that's how I created the Traversable
> DTML Document).
>
> Mail me for any problems.

I downloaded TraversableMixin.  Comments:

1) You used Windows path names (backslashes) in the tar file.  It does
not unpack cleanly on Unix variants.

2) You forgot to include TraversableDocument.py, but did include
TraversableDocument.pyc.

3) You may be interested in using OFS.Traversable, checked in to the
tree just a few minutes ago.  (Note that TraversableMixin and
Traversable.py perform non-overlapping functions.)

Shane