Hi Guys,

I was trying to setup ZPatterns 0.3.0 and I got up to making the
extension DynPersistc. I had run  "make -f Makefile.pre.in boot" and
then I ran "make" but an error occured saying that ExtensionClass.h
couldn't be found.

If anyone knows what is wrong I would much appreciate it.

The only other thing I can tell you (and I don't know if it means
anything) is that it seemed to be looking for ExtensionClass in teh
<Zopeinstall>/lib/Components dir and there is no Components dir there,
perhaps I need to add something to my Zope install.