Greetings,

I keep getting the Zope pop up password box in many menus.  I also keep getting a
access denied error when quering database records.  What is wrong here?  I am able to
query records using the test menus but not within the Zope SQL methods.

David A.  Curtis
Oregon State Marine Board
Information Systems Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]