My apologies if this question has been answered before, but I couldn't
figure it out from available documentation or list archives.

I run a server for some student groups off a machine in my dorm and I'm
teaching myself Zope (slowly).  I deal with the dynamic IP address by
using several * domains.  I would like to set up one
or more virtual hosts such that points
to some folder in the Zope database.  It seems this is possible using
Set Access Rule and SiteRoot objects, but how?  Any help is
appreciated.  I am now using plain zserver 2.1.6.

Building highways to reduce traffic is like
loosening your belt to reduce obesity.