At 11:58 AM 6/14/00 +0900, George Donnelly wrote:
>as a newbie myself i can say that i experienced some considerable
>frustration in getting zope up and going and using it. (i still am!) the
>documentation and mailing list support is mediocre so far at best,
>especially when it comes to newbie questions.
>so i can understand where you're coming from.

People are usually annoyed about newbie questions, since they have been
answered a thousand times, but noone is willing to search the mailing list
archives. I usually find 70% of the time the answers to my questions there.

Stephan Richter
CBU - Physics and Chemistry
Web2k - Web Design/Development & Technical Project Management