Hi all,

when I specify the file I want, Zope just copy the name of the specified file
in the body of the DTML Document. It doesn't get the contents of the file...

However, first I wanted to clone an existent DTML Document - situated in my
Product - but Zope always clone it into the current Folder. I would like to
clone it a subfolder of the current folder but it doesn't work. When I try
that, with a dtml-with tag, I obtain the following error :

        Error Type: AttributeError
        Error Value: 'None' object has no attribute 'importFile'

Here is the part of the code of my method "MenuClass_add" :

     <dtml-with "MenuClass.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'], REQUEST)">
          <dtml-call "propertysheets.mps.manage_editProperties(REQUEST)">
          <dtml-call "manage_clone(bm,'barre_menu_html',REQUEST)">

MenuClass is my new ZClass herited from Folder
bm is my DTML Document