Hello Everyone,

I've been using Zope and Python in my own projects for over a year now,
and I am convinced well beyond a shodow of a doubt that "Zope Is The
Answer" and have used it for several of our internal applications, and use
Python almost exclusivly for our scripting needs.

Here's the problem:

Our main outside vendor (whom all managment besides me are very happy
with) has a new agenda for forward development: "Industry Standards" such
as Delphi (for backend!) and other things I deem silly. So I need as much
information as anyone is willing to share on Zope/Python implementations
in as large/corporate a setting as possible.

PS: I've seen all the listings on the Python and Zope websites, but I need

Joseph Santaniello
Chief Technology Officer

Westlake Financial Services
4751 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 100