These couple days, I first set up a test mechine to test Zope with IIS
through pcgi.
On this test mechine, things work as I expect.

However, when I move to the main server and go through exactly the same
setup step.  Things become strange.
I got an error said counld not lock the database file.
I check as much things as I can think of.  and I found that.. when I
start up the
Zope on the main server.  under var/ the and is the
same.  It make sense to me since they need to access the same database
file.  However right after I
try on brower with http://localhost/scripts/zope.pcgi, beside the above
error message, I found that the got changed.

Checking my test mechine, however, no matter what link I click and try, still
remain the same as

What's wrong with these? suppose to be the same as
isn't it?  So what makes the got changed?