 ES> ----- Original Message ----- From: Rob W. W. Hooft
 >> I have set up a site:
 >> www.site
 >> In this site, there are a few virtual hosts:
 >> www.host1 --> www.site/Host1 www.host2 --> www.site/Host2
 >> Thanks to a nice access rule, both the left and right names can be
 >> used to refer to the information. So far so good.

 ES> You mention an Access Rule, but do you have SiteRoots in the
 ES> Host1 and Host2 folders?

Yes, I do! So: the URL0..N and PARENT0..N do refer to the right host name.
The problem is that since the "level" is different for "www.host1" and
for "www.site/Host1", so I don't know to which PARENT or URL I need to

Side effect of the AccessRule is also that the Z2.log file doesn't log
enough any more as I mailed yesterday..... I'd still be interested in a
solution to that problem as well....

=====   [EMAIL PROTECTED]          http://www.hooft.net/people/rob/  =====
=====   R&D, Nonius BV, Delft  http://www.nonius.nl/             =====
===== PGPid 0xFA19277D ========================== Use Linux! =========