Hello fellow Zopists, I want to create a catalog aware Zclass. I would like
to include some specific indexable metadata when creating an instance of
that object. So when I add an instance of that object it asks me for some
information that gets indexed by ZCatalog to be searched later on.
I have tried following the instructions given here:
But I noticed there is some information which may be outdated. It also
suggests having to Patch CatalogAwareness.py I am not sure if this is still
required? Or, where do I start? TIA!