Sir,
I am still a new user of zope and I want to use MySQL database with
zope. I have downloaded ZMySQLDA1.4 (stable). I have followed all the
steps for installing properly but still I am unable to use MySQL
connection. I have also added a Product named as ZMySQLDA in the product
management screen but I am not sure how to connect zope with MySQL. Also
sir please guide me where and how do i create ZMySQL connection string.
My OS is Turbolinx 6.0
The database is MySQL which I am using is the one provided with the OS.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Best Regards,
Vikas