On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Pierre Rougier wrote:
> > this is very hard to find documentation about the manage functions, no?
> > the ZQR is not very fine for that........
> > do u know a place where I can find??????

   Use the source, Luke! It is THE definitive answer. Thanks DC, Zope
sources are almost fine and clear.
   And there are many downloadable Products out there. Many of them are
good sources of information (in both senses of the ord "sources" :)

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      [EMAIL PROTECTED]