On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Thanks for Your suggestion! However, this is the error reported:

   Oh, yes. Now I see... I've read Client.py and found it stopped using
urllib, but use httplib directly.
   No luck - either patch Client.py or use different approach. Use XML-RPC.
You, probably, will need to write your own Transport class...

    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      [EMAIL PROTECTED]