Hi !

> I would like some thoughts on design strategies for Zope classes. I am
> developing a site that will require writing some custom classes. I would
> appreciate any opinions anyone could offer.

I have summed up the discussion for future reference here:

Please add your comments, further links and suggestions for
improvements right in the ZDP Portal.

Best regards,

Maik Röder

Open Source is "about being able to work together with people you've
never  met, on projects that  are in  a constant state  of flux,  on
a time schedule  that would  cause a  hummingbird's  head to  spin."
Paul Ferris, http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/opinions/1593/1/