On Sat, 17 Jun 2000, Rajil Saraswat wrote:

 Hi,
 I am newbie to zope(infact installed it yesterday). Just impressed with
 its capabilities. But there are somethings i cant figure out.

 I want to transfer a whole website containg javascript/html/cgi on
 zope. how do i do it. is it possible.

 Do i need to have zope on the ISP for my zope website to run.

 I only have ftp access on my ISP. Which files should i transfer so that
 the zope application works. btw i couldnot locate the files/database on my
 system about the webiste i am building. where is the database for the
 application kept.

 I donot know python but do know perl, can i add modules to zope in perl.

 Thanks.