Ok Oleg,

This give me a track now, but this howto seems to talk about of an external
method not about a script out of zope, No ?
When I say out of zope, I mean open a connection with ZODB as describe in
http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/HowTos/ZODB-How-To and create an instance of
my ZClass which where defined with my zope web interface.

FR.