I've been studying SQL this week because I've been thinking that I'll
probably have to use a RDBMS to develop my site. Ideally and
philosophically I like ZODB. Mountable ZODBs give me much of what I need
with the possible exception of a big folder problems.

My databases will have millions of objects in what would/will be single
table/folders. From what I understand ZODB doesn't currently do big
folders well.

So I guess my question is, should I continue with the SQL and the RDBMS
or is there a solution that I don't know about or understand with ZODB?

My apologies if this covered somewhere.

Jimmie Houchin