On Sat, 17 Jun 2000, FR Chalaoux wrote:
> This give me a track now, but this howto seems to talk about of an external
> method not about a script out of zope, No ?
> When I say out of zope, I mean open a connection with ZODB as describe in
> http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/HowTos/ZODB-How-To and create an instance of
> my ZClass which where defined with my zope web interface.

   You cannot open independent connection to ZODB while Zope is active -
Zope locks the database, and by purpose. You must access ZODB only through
Zope machinery.
   Or stop Zope, open ZODB and reinvent the wheel - copy a lot of code from
Zope into your program and do-it-yourself.

    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      [EMAIL PROTECTED]