Greetings,

I have a database file that gets copied via a cron job at night.  I would to display
the new the new file date in an htlm document using Zope.  What I would like is a tag
that displays the date of a specific file.  Is there such a dynamic tag?  I am
thinking something like <File-tag>copied-file</File-tag>
Any help would be apprechiated.