I've created a ZClass call HomeDirContainer that inherits from
ObjectManager.  In that ZClass I created another ZClass called
HomeDir.  The idea being that HomeDirs can only exist in
HomeDirContainers.

So, I add an instance of HomeDirContainer, then go into it and click
"Add"  - which is attempting to post to the current object and pass it
:method=HomeDir_factory.  And I get the following error:

        Zope Error

        Resource not found

        Sorry, the requested Zope resource does not exist.

        Check the URL and try again.

        Troubleshooting Suggestions

           The URL may be incorrect.
           The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
           A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

        For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML source
for this page.

        If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /home/Zope-2.2.0b1-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 222, in
publish_module
  File /home/Zope-2.2.0b1-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187, in publish
  File /home/Zope-2.2.0b1-src/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: RoleManager)
  File /home/Zope-2.2.0b1-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 162, in publish
  File /home/Zope-2.2.0b1-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line 427, in
traverse
  File /home/Zope-2.2.0b1-src/lib/python/AccessControl/User.py, line 414, in validate
    (Object: RoleManager)
  File /home/Zope-2.2.0b1-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, line 520, in
notFoundError
NotFound: (see above)

Is there something new I need to do in 2.2.0 to make this work - or is
this a bug?  Help is greatly appreciated.

^Roman