Thanks Chris,

> As for your error, it looks like something bad happened when zope tried
> to write to the log file. Did you do any funny configuration fro your
> logging? What version of Zope are you using?

I haven't changed anything to my knowledge.

It did stop working after a crash though.  Perhaps something is corrupted, I
got a friend to test my site.  He kept rightclicking and choosing "back", as
quickly as he could and then it crashed...

I think the page it crashed on had some .js in it...

I am using "Notes on Zope 2.0"

oh gee I thought I was using 1.6!

What version would you recommend installing?