CURTIS David writes:
 > I have a database file that gets copied via a cron job at night.  I would to display
 >the new the new file date in an htlm document using Zope.  What I would like is a tag
 >that displays the date of a specific file.  Is there such a dynamic tag?  I am
 >thinking something like <File-tag>copied-file</File-tag>
 > Any help would be apprechiated.
You probably will need an external method -- at least, if you
speak about a file in the file system and not an object in
the ZODB.

The Python module "os" contains the function "stat" that allows you
to access the modification time. You may want to have a look
at the Python module "time" or the Zope module "DateTime.DateTime"
for ways to format the time you got with "stat".

Dieter