Sounds like you didn't get everything when you reverted. Make sure that
you replace everything in the lib/python tree. Remember that MailHost
and ZCatalog live in Products, so if you replaced everything but saved
the Products dir so you wouldn't have to re-install your products, you
might want to check through that stuff as well.

"Jay, Dylan" wrote:
> After installing 2.2b1 and finding it doesn't work well enough yet I tried
> to revert back to 1.1.7
> This seemed to work ok except somethings are broken in the control_panel.
> MailHost and ZCatalog can't be accessed Clicking on them in the
> control_panel results in a resource not found error. This is ok except I
> can't delete other product which rely on these products.
> How do I get out of this mess?
> Zope maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (Related lists -
> )
tel;cell:+31 (0)6 200 17486
tel;fax:+31 (0)20 589 5566
tel;work:+31 (0)20 589 5517
org:Information Innovation
adr:;;Amstelveenseweg 88-90;Amsterdam;;1075 XJ;The Netherlands
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Information Artist
fn:Monty Taylor