> Just thought I'd rephrase the question after doing more
> troubleshooting.
> Does anyone have this tag working for them when using Zope > 2.1.6???

Mark -

A number of fixes have been made to dtml-sendmail for 2.2. The
version in 2.1.7 is hosed due to some configuration management
issues that let some (but not all) of those fixes get into the
2.1.7 release :( You really would be better off sticking with
2.1.6 for another day or so until 2.2 beta 2 comes out.

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer  540.371.6909