Erik Enge wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, Patrick Lewis wrote:
> > Funny you should mention this. I have mocked up a job board at:
> >

> Let's hope they're not _too_ slow ;-).

who you calling slow? :-P

Well, I'm johnny on the spot on this one, and I just finished getting
set up here in scenic Fredericksburg.  Well, sort of.  Anyway, I can
send email.

<dtml-with standard_work_disclaimer>

I want to have a whole site dedicated to commerce-type activities.  I'm
spending this week putting together a "vision thing" for the zope web so
that where we go next will *scale*.

So I ask for your patience: I will be moving on this soon.

ethan mindlace fremen
Zopatista Community Liason