Oleg Broytmann writes:

> > I am using SiteAccess and 2.1.6 at iMeme, and they play
> > fine together.
>
> This is one success story among millions failures. I
> certainly would not upgrade to 2.1.6.

I am running SiteAccess on two 2.1.6 installs -- one on a RedHat 6.1 box and
the other on a RH6.2 box.  Both work like a champ.

These were both fresh 2.1.6 installs.  Does the problem typically occur
w/upgrades or did I just get lucky twice?  I ask because I have a 2.1.4
install that I've been planning to upgrade -- and it serves several domains
and depends heavily upon SiteAccess.

> Oleg.            (All opinions are mine and not of my employer)
> ----
>     Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>            Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.

-glw