Does anyone know what an Error Type: Value Error, Error Value:Invalid
Header (0) error represents ?

It's interesting in the way it shows itself up. I added a <dtml-var
a_dtml_method> to a dtml method and it generates this error. This <dtml-var
a_dtml_method> is nested inside a <dtml-if> and would definitely not be
rendered the first time the 'calling' dtml-method is rendered.

I took out the <dtml-var a_dtml_method> and I still got the same error.

I put a <dtml-var REQUEST> as the first line of the 'calling' method and
everything then renders correctly with no error. Even the <dtml-var
a_dtml_method> renders correctly when it should do so.

Any ideas, suggestions ?

I'm running Zope 2.1.6 on RedHat Linux

Richard Moon