While I wasn't having the exact problem described below, this does appear to
have fixed the problem I was having with SQL Methods not being able to
access ZClass properties because of authentication problems.

My ZClass was working fine in 2.1.4/5/6, but not in 2.2beta1 because of
this.  Now it works fine in both.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]