On Sun, 25 Jun 2000, ethan mindlace fremen wrote:
> repeatably make 2.1.6 not work with SiteAccess 1.0.1 , you should let us
> know about it.  I don't think there are millions of failures with
> SiteAccess.

   There certainly are. Many people in Russian Python/Zope User Group asked
in our mailing list "What the hell with authentication in 2.1.6?" - and
downgrading to 2.1.4 always helped.

   Anyway it's too late to solve the puzzle - I am in the middle of the
process of upgrading to 2.2.0b2.

    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      [EMAIL PROTECTED]