Hi all,  I have a problem with my worldpilot,  I found the worldpilot cannot remove any deleted record after the ZOPE is restarted
I have setup my worldpilot and zope in my NT4.0 server successfully, and I can create and delete my record successfully as well, but after I restart the ZOPE, all the removed records are back in again.  This creating some problems here, (1) It cannot REALLY remove the records,  (2) I cannot restart my ZOPE,   (3) If the record cannot remove, then the database will become too large...
Can anyone help me one that