Dear coleagues,

I decided to use Zope as an Interface to maintain and
search a touristic information database. All text is
stored in MySQL tables and images will be stored
outside the database, for cache reasons (I will keep
only the path as TEXT columns in MySQL tables). My
question is: for me to have an efficient cache system,
Am I supposed to store the images as Zope Image Objects
or can I store them outside Zope, in normal (Linux)
folders?
If I store them poutside Zope, is Zope able to cache
them???

regrads,

Rogerio Atem