Hamish Lawson wrote:
> I envisaged turning a tutor's site into a product that could be
> instantiated.

Hi Hamish,

I'd suggest downloading the ZWikiWeb product from:

It does pretty much exactly what you're talking about. It's doesn't take
very long to knock up a product like this and I don't think I even used
ZClasses. My basis was the example stuff from the Zope Content Managers

I'm guessing this is what you're trying to do. If you're looking into
using inheritence (so for example, your tutor changes his example, which
causes all the instances to be updated) then you'll need to use
ZClasses. I have vague memories of the Zope Developers Guide covering
this, if not, try BeeHive's ZClass guide.