On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 02:22:36PM -0400, Daniel Muller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to turn an old Mac 7500 into a Zope server.  LinuxPPC installs
> on the Mac PowerPC using the Red Hat 6.1 linux distribution.  Does anyone
> have any experience with Zope with this type of set up?
>
> Should I consider a different linux distribution than PPC?

You should consider the PPC Gnu/Linux Debian distro :

http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/

There is already a Debian Zope 2.1.6 package at the following URL :
ftp://ftp.debian.org/pub/debian/dists/potato/main/binary-powerpc/web/zope_2.1.6-5.deb

--
Serge Stinckwich                                   -< )  Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 (frozen)
CNRS UPRESA 6072>GREYC>I3>SMILE                     /~\  http://debian.org/