Following up on my own message...

OK, so now I have a lovely external method that reads a datafile, returns a
list of tuples that I can then use in a DTML Method to add my users. So far
so good.

I have come upon some situations where I also need to add Roles. I can find
nothing archived nor on the Zope site about programmatically adding Roles.
Can anyone assist me?

Thanks.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chief Technology Officer              www.exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer                      (503) 246-3630
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.               fax (503) 246-3124