On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Daniel Muller wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to turn an old Mac 7500 into a Zope server.  LinuxPPC installs
> on the Mac PowerPC using the Red Hat 6.1 linux distribution.  Does anyone
> have any experience with Zope with this type of set up?
Hmm.. sounds like fun.  If pyton runs on that distribution (and it almost
cerainly will) you should have no problems running ZOPE.  I am currently
running zope on a RH6.1 i386 install, so unless there are some major
differnces (apart from the CPU, of course :) it should run like a dream.

> Should I consider a different linux distribution than PPC?

Well, aside from Yellow Dog, are there really any other Linux distros suited
to the PPC?

> Thanks,  Daniel
Have a better one,

<dtml-var standard_work_disclaimer>