I am specifying roles, however, it turns out that some of the roles don't
exist within the Zope framework yet, so I need to add the roles before I
attempt to add the user.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chief Technology Officer              www.exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer                      (503) 246-3630
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.               fax (503) 246-3124