On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Brian McClain wrote:

> In my original Zope installation, I'm still getting the same EOFError
> when I try to view a document containing <dtml-call FSSession>.  I
> have been unable to reproduce the original TransactionError in the
> original Zope.  I have mucked around with the 1st Zope since receiving
> this initial TransactionError - mostly removing var/Data.fs, etc.. and
> reinstalling FSSession etc... so that I could start "fresh".

You can correct the first Zope installation by doing the following.
Remove <dtml-call FSSession> and instead use <dtml-var SessionUID>. This
will give you the problematic unpicklable session uid file and just remove
it. It should be ok after that. Don't spend time on it , I have a pretty
good idea what is going on. I hope by tonight to have a fixed version out.

Pavlos