On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Alexander Chelnokov wrote:
> As i realize, ZSQL methods are merely SQL statements for data
> manipulation - select, insert, delete and so on. But some application
> logic and data integrity rules may be IMHO wrapped into ZClasses
> instead of triggers and stored procedures. It looks promising for

I think what you are looking for here is the concept called
"pluggable brains".  As I understand it (never having used it
myself), it allows you to wrap the returned results up as instances
of a python class, thus supplying object logic to your rdbms
data.  Whether or not ZClasses can play the role of pluggable
brains I don't know, but I have a feeling they would be overkill
for that.