>> In my original Zope installation, I'm still getting the same EOFError
>> when I try to view a document containing <dtml-call FSSession>.  I
>> have been unable to reproduce the original TransactionError in the
>> original Zope.  I have mucked around with the 1st Zope since receiving
>> this initial TransactionError - mostly removing var/Data.fs, etc.. and
>> reinstalling FSSession etc... so that I could start "fresh".
>
>You can correct the first Zope installation by doing the following.
>Remove <dtml-call FSSession> and instead use <dtml-var SessionUID>. This
>will give you the problematic unpicklable session uid file and just remove
>it. It should be ok after that. Don't spend time on it , I have a pretty
>good idea what is going on. I hope by tonight to have a fixed version out.
>
>Pavlos

Joy! Following Pavlos's advice, my EOFError seems to be cured on my original
Zope installation.  Funny though, I fired up the original Zope and immediately
used <dtml-var SessionUID> which gave me a KeyError - understandable since I
had not started FSSession yet.  Realizing this I did a <dtml-call FSSession>
and Voila - it worked without having to remove any session files.

Thanks for the help,
Brian