Using Zope 2.2b3, I am trying to create a PythonMethod from the
constructor of my ZClass and keep getting an authorization dialog. In my
MyZClass_add method, I have:

  <dtml-with "MyZClass.createInObjectManager(...)">
      <dtml-call "manage_addFolder(id='testFolder')"> <!-- works! -->
      <dtml-with "manage_addProduct['PythonMethod']">
          <dtml-call "manage_addPythonMethod(
              'Test Method',

Every pemutation I have tried gives the same result: an Unauthorized

Adding the Python Method by hand works fine, as does adding one using the
following URL:

If there is one thing I am weak on in Zope, it's permissions. I am
assuming there is something wrong with the way mine are set up, but I have
no clue what the correct solution is.

I haven't had the time to try another Python product, but I am guessing
that this problem is not specific to Python Methods; I believe I would run
into this same situation trying to add an instance of any python product
to my ZClass instance.

Anyone have an idea?

Jeff K. Hoffman                               704.849.0731 x108
Chief Technology Officer                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Going Virtual, L.L.C.                         http://www.goingv.com/