On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Ben Leslie wrote:

> I think what you need is <dtml-var sequence-item> which will display the content
> of the document, iirc. Of course you probably _don't_ want to do this because it
> will likely have standard_html_header and standardh=_html_footer embedded in there.

Which is why my standard_html_header and standard_html_footer look
like the following:
<dtml-unless renderedheader>
    <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('renderedheader',1)">
    blah blah blah

Stuart Bishop                          Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Alchemist               Play: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Computer Science, RMIT University