On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Erik Enge wrote:
> >    Pack and backup Data.fs.old.
> But what if the site is incredibly busy and transactions
> are going on _all the time_?  And can you automate the

   I beleive packing works fine in this situataion.

> Pack function?  (If I wanted to do it during the night
> for example)

   Never tried it myself, but I do not expect to call manage_pack using
ZClient or XML-RPC. Just provide correct login/password in a script, and
hide the script from random readers.

    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      [EMAIL PROTECTED]