In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, J. Atwood
>I have exactly the same problem (robot hits my site, I get 400 emails of
>errors even with a robots.txt file). I am not sure what the answer is except
>to add something to your error page that would filter out robot errors.

Since mine happens only on certain pages (forms), perhaps I should just
build up a list of bad remote IP addresses ( criteria - generates more
than 5 errors on the same page ), and then redirect those clients to
another non form page with indexing information for my site... sounds
like the basis of a product <g>

Regards,  Graham Chiu