A couple of questions...:

a) is there a way of sending an error to a default object other than
standard_error_message? For example I would like errors of type x to be
handled by one object and y by another. Obviously most objects should have
their own error handling that makes sense, but a there are few special cases
when I can see it being useful.

The most obvious method is to put a big dtml if inside the
standard_error_message and send the errors to those objects. But does anyone
know of a more elegant solution (if not I can see a potential product in

b) anyone know a way of restricting the super_user to a domain? Zope allows
you to restrict users, but I would like to tighten down Zope a little more
by only allowing super_users from within our domain...

Thanks in advance.

Andy McKay