Jonathan Desp wrote:

> Hi, anyone here can help me with that problem below ? -----v
>
> > How I can upload 900 files inside Zope, if I want to be able to manage
> > them by the Zope Interface, I cannot browse inside data.fs, and I cannot
> > upload my 900 files by FTP ing them. Because the server cannot use the
> > 8021 port. I cannot upload them with Itamar program -> LoadSite, because
> > it's not working, windows close the program.

Um, perhaps a stupid question, but can it use other ports for ftp and/or
can you reach the server? If so, you can easily change the ftp port in
the z2.py program in your zoperoot (it's heavily annotated, so that
shouldn't be a problem).

As to loadsite, is there an error message (or a traceback) with which it
closes loadsite? If the window closes too fast you may need to run it
from a dos window. WIth <zoperoot>\bin\python
<path_to_loadsite>\loadsite.py (arguments)

hth

Rik