Christian Zagrodnick wrote:
>has anybody figured out how to make a zope website multilingual?

There is ZIP - "A developer's group to make Zope more international."  Their maillist
is at
http://www.eevolute.com/mailman/listinfo/zip

Sadly, looking at the archives, it seems that the ZIP mailing list is dead.  I hope it
will come back to life.  The only thing posted on it this month is an announcement of
zzLocale, "a framework for Zope interface internationalization".
http://www.zope.ne.jp/users/yemartin/zzLocale

There is also Translator, that "helps with the localization of web sites built with
Zope"
http://www.zope.com/Members/fog/Translator

Although I have not used these programs yet, internationalization will be an issue for
me soon.  This issue seems to come up every 6 weeks or so on [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I hope to
see a FAQ for this soon from someone with more experience using these packages (it's
author can feel free to cut & paste this email :).  I also hope to see an announcement
of updates of these & newer internationalization programs in the "Zope News" and "Zope
Weekly News".  These would be good ways to help keep the ball rolling!

cheers

Before you buy.