Christian Zagrodnick wrote:
>has anybody figured out how to make a zope website multilingual?

There is ZIP - "A developer's group to make Zope more international."  Their maillist
is at

Sadly, looking at the archives, it seems that the ZIP mailing list is dead.  I hope it
will come back to life.  The only thing posted on it this month is an announcement of
zzLocale, "a framework for Zope interface internationalization".

There is also Translator, that "helps with the localization of web sites built with

Although I have not used these programs yet, internationalization will be an issue for
me soon.  This issue seems to come up every 6 weeks or so on [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I hope to
see a FAQ for this soon from someone with more experience using these packages (it's
author can feel free to cut & paste this email :).  I also hope to see an announcement
of updates of these & newer internationalization programs in the "Zope News" and "Zope
Weekly News".  These would be good ways to help keep the ball rolling!

--== Sent via ==--
Before you buy.