Hi all!

I need the following:

<dtml-in "store.fileValues()" sort=id>

where "id" is a filename representing a number.
Of course, sort uses it like a string and sorts it wrong.

Maybe, since sortexpr= is not implemented (yet?) I could
get away with:

<dtml-in "_.map(_.int,store.fileValues())" sort=id>

but _.map doesn't exist (nor _.lambda. Why?)

What is the Right Thing to do?

I already know the easy answer (external method) :-)

Of couse I cannot add an order property to the file objects,
as they're in LocalFS.

"This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
 If the problem persists, contact your vendor or appeal to a higher court."
 - Signal11 on slashdot