Hi,

_sometimes_ ;-) I get data corruption with PDF files.

After uploading a PDF file I get from the ZServer a file which is shorter
than the first one. It's corrupt.

The served file does not start with '%PDF-1.2^M...' for a PDF file.
The original file length in this case was 482376 bytes and ZServer was sending
me 458752 bytes. It should be the same length! :-)

The content type ist always 'application/pdf'

I've done the same steps frequently:
 - file upload: PDF Files
 - control the value of Content Type (application/pdf)

Sometimes the PDF file ist corrupt - sometimes not! ;-)

The same seems to appear with *.ps.gz files.

We are using Zope 2.1.6

Any hint?

The working PDF File (German: LinuxTag 2000-07-01 Stuttgart "Performante
WWW-Umgebungen mit Zope") you can find under:
http://www.lightwerk.de/zope/

Regards,

Veikko

--