_sometimes_ ;-) I get data corruption with PDF files.
After uploading a PDF file I get from the ZServer a file which is shorter
than the first one. It's corrupt.
The served file does not start with '%PDF-1.2^M...' for a PDF file.
The original file length in this case was 482376 bytes and ZServer was sending
me 458752 bytes. It should be the same length! :-)
The content type ist always 'application/pdf'
I've done the same steps frequently:
 - file upload: PDF Files
 - control the value of Content Type (application/pdf)
Sometimes the PDF file ist corrupt - sometimes not! ;-)
The same seems to appear with *.ps.gz files.
We are using Zope 2.1.6
Any hint?
The working PDF File (German: LinuxTag 2000-07-01 Stuttgart "Performante
WWW-Umgebungen mit Zope") you can find under:

Veikko WŁnsche
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                 http://www.lightwerk.de/