Thanks again, I like lyx now. Using latex with lyx on top is very
comfortable.

I found a pyhton based bibliographic database handler named
pybliographer (http://www.gnome.org/pybliographer). It has a
GUI and inserts citation directly into lyx.  (The Latex2HTML
converter - on a first try - seems to ignore the inserted BibTex
reference, though.)

Christian

Working with Lyx is actually really nice, I appreciate how to get

(Referring to Pavlos Christoforou on Don, 29 Jun 2000)