That's weird, maybe it's a bug, or maybe zope is not powerful enough,
but when I'm copying and pasted

then change the url in netscape for -->

then be able to see my page I'm working on,

then a problem appear, I mean zope stop, I cannot browse inside zope and
I can't browse inside

No one here know a patch for that problem ? no one here is smart enough
in zope(because I'm not) for solving that problem ? Here you can read
what David said, maybe it's a clue:

David Elkins wrote:
> > what I can do against a hung process ? because it was ok, but now it's
> > still not working.
> You might want to insert all those 900 files into a version of Zope
> running on one of your local machines. Make sure it all works, then upload
> the Data.fs.
> I have _no_ idea why Zope keeps hanging and becomes unavailable. It might
> be that there are _tons_ of files all in one directory, which makes access
> time very slow.
> David

Very truly yours,

Jonathan Desp